Many forest tracks travel the Sierra de Guadarrama. Some of them run basically along the Peripheral Protection Zone, but other ones go into the National Park. You can download a sheet with principal routes location and description.
We have selected several bike routes which will take you to some of the most interesting sites of the National Park.
- The Horizontal one (La Horizontal)
- Canencia pine groves (Pinares de Canencia)
- Pedriza Zeds (Las Zetas de la Pedriza)
- La Barranca pine groves (Pinares de la Barranca)
- La Fuenfría Valley (Valle de la Fuenfría)
A description is listed below: