San José Chapel - Los Molinos
It is located at the south of the old town, and its construction shows a great simplicity. It has just a rectangular nave made of irregular rubblework. On one of the sides of the main facade there is a small bell gable with arch and crowned by a stone cross. Its two doors have carved lintels with the following inscriptions; in the main one: “S. Joseph Husband of Mary and Father of Jesus Christ 1737”, in the lateral access:”HSJO. 1736” The inner is covered by a wooden frame and the walls are filled with mortar and whitewashing.
In the Chapel immediate surroundings there is a three stone crosses ensemble, forming a Calvary, and a fourth cross separated of the rest. This ensemble surely dates from the same time as the chapel.
La Concepción de Nuestra Señora Parish Church - Los Molinos
The exact date of its construction is unknown. Sainz de Robles points out 1570 as the year of its foundation, but Azcárate postpones it to the early 17th century. It is masonry built although it shows ashlars in different zones, such as the upper part of the wall at the church feet. The wall is crowned at the center with a two round arches belfry with gable roof. It has a Latin cross ground plan. The access porch is supported by four Tuscan columns and closed with a forge grille dated in 1768.
At the inner the nave joins the transept by a granite stone transverse arch on double pilasters. The transept is covered by an ashlars dome, and the aisles with a half barrel vault plastered and whitewashing. The 18th century altarpiece, Baroque style made of polychrome and golden wood is quite remarkable.
Granite Boundary Stones - Los Molinos
Three 1793 granite boundary stones have been found with the following inscription carved on one of their fronts: “Small Game preserve, 1793” with a “crowned R” above. Those stones about one and a half m high, might have delimited a hunting ground reserved to the family of Carlos IV. Two of them are still in their original emplacement, and the remaining one has been moved to the village.
El Corralón Façade (Portada del Corralón)
At the northern border of the old village of Los Molinos is located a construction whose entrance door has a granite lintel with the inscription: “1777”. In the wall which separates the garden from the outside, there is a large dimensions hollow framed by jambs and an irregular blocks lintel, called “Portada del Corralón”. It has the following inscription: “Year 1785”.