It was built from 1774 to 1787 and was supported by Carlos III. The outer presents very simple volumes. Both the nave and the transept and as well the presbytery and the tower are rectangular prisms. The wall renders are framed by stonework reinforcements at the corners. At the inner there is an interesting major altarpiece, a gift of Carlos III, seven additional modest Baroque altarpieces, and as well seven great canvas paintings. The process to become a Good of Cultural Interest has been initiated, but not yet declared.
Shearing Houses Ruins
Known as El Paular Shearings, nowadays we just can observe the ruins of what in former days were important buildings dedicated to the wool industry. They were quite numerous in that zone of the Occidental Sorian Royal Drover’s Road or in the area of Vera de la Sierra.
El Apóstol Santiago Chapel
The ruins of a small Romanesque construction devoted to St. James the Apostle (Apóstol Santiago), are located at about 600m from the village, at the spot known as El Salío de Trescasas.